A Nepal Travel Information Guide
Nepal Travel Guide:Trekking in Nepal, Nepal Trekking, Trekking Nepal, Nepal Guide, Nepal Travel, Nepal Travels, Nepal Mountaineering, Himalayan treks information, nepal guide, hiking in nepal, treks in Himalayas, Himalayan trekking, camping trekking in Nepal, Nepal tour operators, trekking Nepal, Nepal trekking Agency-Nepal, trekking in nepal, travel agency nepal, Nepal, Everest - Annapurna Himalaya trekking, nepal travel, nepal treks operator trekking/travel/tour agents/operators - Nepal, Nepal trekking permits, Nepal trekking grades  
Nepal Travel information Guide, Agency listing trekking , hotels, rafting, sightseeing, jungle safari, adventure
Updated News and Articles News & Articles
Our Contents
        Nepal Information
        Traveler's Guide
        Getting Nepal
        Getting Round
        Around Kathmandu
        Outside Kathmandu
        Mountain Biking
        Bunjee Jumping
        Peak Climbing
        Adventure Activities
        World Heritage Tour
        Tourism Destination
        National Park
        Wildlife Reserve
        Mountain Flight
        Nepal Tourism
        Other Activities

     Outside Nepal
Provisional Visa
In cases where it takes time to make recommendation for the study, non-tourist and business visa, the concerned ministry may, upon assigning the said reason, make recommendation for the provisional study, non-tourist and business visa for a period not exceeding three months.
In cases where it takes time for a foreigner to submit the marriage registration certificate to get a non-tourist visa on martial relation ground, the Department may, on the basis of the recommendation of the authority or the Embassy of the concerned country, issue the provisional non-tourist visa for a period not exceeding three months.
Travel Permit Document

The Department may issue the travel permits to those foreigners who are not able to obtain new passports due the loss, deface, or expiry of the term thereof or due to any other reasons, in order to enable them to return to their home countries.

Provided, however, that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall issue such permit in the case of the person holding diplomatic and official passport.


kinds of Visa
Source : Department of Nepal Embassy